Click for Woodridge, Illinois Forecast

1/5/13

Video of the Day: "I'm a Daddy and I Know It"

One of my best friends and her husband, parents of two girls, recently found out that they were pregnant with triplets! This is a natural pregnancy, no fertility drugs were taken. Hell, they weren't really even trying to get pregnant! SURPRISE!!! LOL!

I was visiting them last night and while talking, my friend's husband admitted that he had it fairly easy with their two girls, but now he's beginning to think about how the addition of three more children - all at one time - is going to add a little more... shall we say... excitement to their lives. (Ya think? Hehe!)

Ironically enough, this morning I found this video and have since posted it on each of their Facebook pages. It's laugh-out-loud funny and gives great insight into what it's going to be like to parent five children after the triplets arrive.

I wish them both the best of luck and can't wait for the madness to ensue!

1 comments:

  1. Well, someone is listening. More importantly I now realize that you're a good listener too so I best be careful about what I confess to. Thanks for posting the video.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?