Click for Woodridge, Illinois Forecast

6/2/11

Favorite tweets of 6/2/11

Tweeted by @Belladonna420:

Tweeted by @coach_roark to @Belladonna420 OH, MAN! I love me some mini oreos!

Tweeted by @avinjer to @Belladonna420 You are a cruel temptress

Tweeted by @JP_Harvey to @Belladonna420 @coach_roark Bite size! I'm in...

Tweeted by @Belladonna420 to @JP_Harvey @avinjer @coach_roark Uh oh............

Tweeted by @avinjer to @Belladonna420 That's just not nice. That's heartless, mean, low and cruel. And here we thought you were an angel

Tweeted by @JP_Harvey to @Belladonna420 @avinjer @coach_roark What! What did you dooooo? Bella?

Tweeted by @Belladonna420 to @avinjer Hey, I tried to warn you guys. But nobody listens to Bella....

Tweeted by @JP_Harvey to @Belladonna420 @avinjer I listen! Can I lick it?

Tweeted by @avinjer to @JP_Harvey She ate all the mini oreos then posted a pic of the empty container. Cruel

Tweeted by @JP_Harvey to @avinjer I saw. I'm holding out for a lick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?