Click for Woodridge, Illinois Forecast

1/6/12

Funny TV Commercials

My very good friend, Scott Pond, brought up a funny commercial (which you'll see below) today while we were chatting on Twitter.  Now, I have a DVR and normally, I record everything and fast-forward through the commercials.  However, there are a select few that I'll not only watch, but I've "Favorited" the vids on YouTube.  Our conversation led me to pulling up those videos and sharing them with Scott.  After watching them all again and laughing my [bleep] off, I've decided to share them with you.

So, for your view pleasure, I give you My Favorite Commericals.



Dirty Mouth Test 37


Swear Jar


Thank you Scott, for sharing this video oh so long ago.
I still LOL every time I watch it!


Terry Tate Office Linebacker (Extended Version)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?